My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
www.successful-homeschooling-blog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Affiliate Disclosure

This blog is a companion to my website, www.successful-homeschooling.com, on which I provide free information about homeschooling and homeschool resources.

The use of affiliate programs on this blog and on my website allows me to keep them both free of charge. When you click on links to websites or products that I recommend and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that helps support this site.

Affiliate programs on this blog and on my website include, but are not limited to, Amazon.com, ClickBank, Sitesell, and more. My goal is to provide you with honest, helpful information. As a result, I only recommend products that I use or have thoroughly researched.

At times, I may be compensated to provide an opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. These posts or advertisements will always contain my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences about those topics or products

Third-Party & Sponsor Ads

Third party text and image ads are another source of financial support for my blog and website. I do not personally endorse the products and services promoted in these ads, and these companies are not affiliated with Successful Homeschooling.

If you have questions about any affiliations on this blog or its companion website, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’ll be more than happy to clarify or provide additional details if necessary.


post signature

No comments: