My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
www.successful-homeschooling-blog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Homeschooler Leaves Home for the First Time

Last night I found this amazing footage of a homeschooler leaving home for the first time ever:



Jamie, the girl in the video, also wears makeup, jewelry and *gasp* short sleeved clothing. She's apparently been exposed to secular music as well...



That was my song for Isaiah when he was a baby. Who needs lullabies?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen the first one. Cute! But the second was awesome. I wasn't expecting it to be so beautiful. And how many children do you find playing the harp today? Amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Oh, Happy 4th to you!

Elspeth said...

Cute video! It's amazing the way the first question I'm asked when I say I'm going to homeschool my little ones is always, "What about socialization?" As if I'm going to lock them in the house away from any all human beings outside their immediately family for the next 12 years.