My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
www.successful-homeschooling-blog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to Us!

When I shared my new time-management strategies in Homeschooling and the 4-Hour Workweek, I had no idea that it would be my last post for 9 months. I guess I took myself way too seriously!

I have really missed blogging, and I have crafted at least 100 posts that I never had time to transfer from my brain to Blogger, but I have a good excuse. Someone has been keeping me really busy. I mean, seriously, who can resist a face like this:



Yes, he's in a bucket. At my house, there's nothing more fun than activities that make mom simultaneously freak out and run for the camera. And no, my 3-year-old wasn't frightened. That scary face always happens to appear whenever mom grabs the camera and says "smile!"

I can hardly believe my baby is already 10-months-old.

And my little baby website, Successful-Homeschooling, is 3-years-old as of Sunday!

Thankfully, my website continued growing without me, and it now features one of the largest online collections of homeschool curriculum reviews written by parents just like you. What's even more amazing is that our 375 pages of original content are now being viewed by over 1,000 unique visitors per day! (Thank you SBI!)

Now that little Elijah is literally jumping out of my lap to go play with his older siblings, I plan to return to providing you with information, ideas and inspiration via my blog and website.

But today, I just want to thank you for understanding my need to put family first. May God bless you and your family during this wonderful season of Thanksgiving!


post signature

2 comments:

:)De said...

So glad to see you back and Happy Blogaversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Your blog is very encouraging!