My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
www.successful-homeschooling-blog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 30, 2007

Imagine Hearing Your Child Say...

Can we write out some Bible verses and mail them to our friends?

Why did our team lose the game? (referring to the Alamo)

Did that man ever win president? (referring to a magazine cover featuring a presidential candidate)





Drew and I talk daily about religion, history and current events. He usually stumps me when it comes to science, but I'm working on it.




Monday, he asked me for a spool of thread. He'd been reading The Usborne First Book of Knowledge and decided to conduct a science experiment.

I spread out some newspaper and let him loose with the materials and some glue.

His project didn't turn out the way he'd hoped, so we're repeating it as a family this weekend. But the experience highlights one of my reasons for homeschooling. I want my child to leave home with his love for learning still intact.

No comments: