My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
www.successful-homeschooling-blog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Staples 1 Cent Sales

Staples has started its weekly 1 cent sales where you can find school supplies for as low as 1 cent. The limit on the number of each item you can purchase is higher for teachers. As a home educator, you are your child's teacher!

If you don't have a homeschool ID, you can print one for free at the Homeschool Buyer's Coop.

Here's a list of other stores that offer homeschool discounts.

I hear that Lakeshore Learning and Target also have some great deals going right now.

Happy shopping to those of you who still have money left in your budgets. I need to ask our principal for an advance on next year's funds!

1 comment:

Mom Guide said...

Thanks for the information. Also I started to giveaway some overflow from my homeschool closet on my blog. Feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested.

Peace.