My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
www.successful-homeschooling-blog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Little Princess




When I asked Jasmine what she wanted for helping me with my Usborne business, she asked for the Horses and Ponies Kid Kit.




The book was above her level, but she loved the stamping activity. We also followed the book's internet links for some fun, horsey activities.





Jazzy had her first ballet recital back in May and I could not resist buying a few ballet books. We gave her teacher the internet-linked World of Ballet. And we gave Jasmine the Usborne beginning reader, Ballet, and the Nutcracker CD Pack.




Jazzy danced to the song Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman, and she looked just like a little princess.



Please remember to keep the Chapman family in your prayers as one of their little princesses has gone home to be with the Lord.

1 comment:

Leslie @ Joy n Pain said...

Ok I'm already in love with your blog and I haven't had time to go through it more than 5 minutes or so. I'll definitely be back.
I'm about to email you too, on your website email link.